January 1, 2013

Standing Strong in 2013


Earlier today, I was thinking about 2013. I know that it will be full of unexpected blessings, but as I stepped back, I wondered: what trials will I face this year? Over the past few years, I’ve experienced so much, but God has always been there. I’ve experienced sickness that was near death and lengthy hospital stays and huge medical bills, financial struggles, and a lot of teary nights wondering what my purpose in life was.

One thing is sure, as I came face to face with each issue, I would see God almighty standing before me. It is no secret that the Christian’s walk with God will not be easy, but God wants the glory out of our lives and we must have a test before we can have a testimony. I have found such joy in knowing that God will always be by my side, not matter what 2013 will bring.

Psalms 23:4 – Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I am not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd’s crook makes me feel secure. (Message Bible)

The wonder of being a child of the living God, having Jesus as our Good Shepherd is that in the journey, He will remain with us, watching over us and protecting us.

Just know that God is with you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment