July 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Five years ago today, I married my best friend. After all this time, he still makes my heart skip a beat when he smiles and still gives me butterflies when he enters the room!

 
My husband is truly an answer to my prayers. From the time I was a little girl, I prayed that God would send me a husband that would love Him first and then me. God blessed me with someone that loves me for me, despite my “craziness” at times. I know that I can be a little hard to get along with at times, but he understands me.

 I’m trying to become the wife that God would have me to be and it is a daily effort. I’m not perfect, nor will I ever be, but I want to please God and then my husband. I’ve been reading the book A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George and it has truly been a blessing to me.



I’m looking forward to the years to come with my wonderful husband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment